Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday is here.

   Friday was a loooong day! I enjoyed that we stayed busy, but I am so burned out; it has been a long week. We went to Megan's and then to get a hair cut. Then we came home and later worked on Landon's therapy exercises. I think it will take me a while to get the hang of it, today he was receptive to me, but I know I am not Mr. Rich. 

   Nico is still having loose stool; I called the vet and they said to bring him in, but guess what? No money for that! They won't bill you either, you have to pay as soon as you are finished... I hope there is nothing seriously wrong with him! I am upset and frustrated we can't do this; and hearing my dad talking about his dog dying last night makes me feel even more scared, because I don't want to go through the pain he is going through from losing her. It is just such a big mess. :(

   


No comments: